Friday, March 21, 2008

Ouch...

So, I have a long history of back problems that is much too long to explain here, but for awhile now my back has been doing really well. Until Monday, that is. I was perfectly fine all day Sunday, and then I woke up Monday in excrutiating pain. Long story short, because of the severity of the pain, I ended up in the ER. Like normal, they just put me on drugs and sent me home. They did do a CAT scan, which came back clean, so I have to get other tests done now to find out what's going on.

I saw another doctor today and he referred me to a physical therapist (I start that tomorow), and he will be referring me to an orthopedic surgeon to get more tests (MRI, x-ray) run. Now the pain is radiating down my right leg, and is causing complications with walking, sitting, standing.... Ugh. So now I'm on a bunch of pain killers that don't really work and I don't want to be on, and I'll be seeing a whole bunch of doctors in the near future to (hopefully) figure out what is wrong with my body.

I hate being broken!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So sorry you don't feel well. Clay and I will pray for you right now. He saw your picture and said "That's my teacher. She's a good teacher." Thank you for investing in my son!