Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big move tomorrow!

So I'm counting down the hours until we get a call telling us to come pick up the keys to our own home! It's crazy. Crazy, crazy, crazy. I can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that we are now the proud owners of a mortgage. You thought I was going to say house, didn't you! :)

Tonight is my last night on Powell Ave. And that is a wonderful, wonderful thought. There is still so much to do around the apartment, though, and that is not a good thought. I've done pretty much all the packing and prep, so I'm looking forward to having some help. It's not that Kyle hasn't been avoiding packing and helping, he just hasn't had too much time. Okay, there's also some avoidance. I'm going to be up extremely late tonight getting more stuff done, and I just have to hope it's enough. My parents are coming down tomorrow, and we'll have their help and Kyle's parents on Saturday, so hopefully everything will get done in a timely manner.

Okay... back to cleaning and packing. We'll be without Internet for a bit, but I'll try to at least check your posts at work until everything is set up at the new place.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oh. my. goodness.
how very excitting!
good luck with the move and we want some pictures with furniture...

thinking of you...

Leslie said...

oh Im so excited for you....
your new home is oh so darling, and how exciting to make a place of your own!!! Hurray... dont wear yourself out completely

Erica Young said...

I hate, hate, hate moving. At the same time it's so exciting to move. Especially when it's your own place. I can't wait for that moment. Take some pictures when you're all moved in. Try to relax.