Friday, February 13, 2009

Marley's Surprise


This is what I found when I went to fill up her dog food bowl the other morning...



Yeah, that'd be part of a multilated, knawed on gopher, staring up at me. Care for a closer look? Thanks, Marley, I feel the love you have for us.




On a less stomach churning note, here's what I've done with our front bathroom! I still have touch ups to do, and I have a nice thing I'm going to do with some towels (once I get to the laundry, that is) on the towel rack. And then one more room of my house is finished!

2 comments:

Erica Young said...

Eww, how gross. I would hate to see that in the food bowl. I love what you did in the bathroom.

Christy said...

blaahhhhh............great job in the bathroom though. :) Oh and I would love to tell you that kids dont bring you disgusting stuff but they do as well. My kids are always bringing me lizards bugs etc. and I think I have finally convinced them that snakes are dangerous. See what else you have to look forward to! :) Thanks for the kind post on my blog. I cant wait to rejoice in what God has for you and I am thanking him already for the works he is doing now while you wait in his presence.