Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pray for Jacob

Any of you guys who read this, please join with me in praying for Jacob Kirkendall. I grew up with the Kirkendall's - Tom and Debbie were my junior high pastor and small group leader - and their 17 year old son is currently fighting for his life. You can read more at http://journeythroughfire.blogspot.com/, but basically what happened was he was investigating a tree on fire, and the tree came down, bringing the power lines with it. He is very badly burned, both externally, and from the inside out. They have been worried about his kidneys and lungs, among other things. This family is very dear to me, and I know they would appreciate your prayers so much.

1 comment:

Christy said...

oh amn, I just read your friends blog and will pray. I am lost for words. *sniff*