Friday, August 28, 2009

Since we last 'spoke'

I have....

* re-read all of my favorite trashy young adult novels
* gone to San Diego with the Reynolds side of the family
* fully intended to write a post with pictures from the San Diego trip
* gone camping in Laguna Seca with the Reynolds clan
* watched some awesome practice/qualifying races at Laguna Seca
* fully intended to write a post with pictures from the camping trip
* Started school again
* been completely exhausted (it wasn't this tiring last year!)
* felt so old because I am ten years older than my freshmen
* come up with a new budget and a new chore system... much to the chagrin of my husband
* discovered tonsillitis is no fun
* reached the two year anniversary of when we started trying to get pregnant
* counted 22 pregnant friends (that's a lot!)
* including one of my students... who would have been a sophomore :(
* doubted our plan to stop trying
* and been reassured that this really is the best thing for us
* and then I've doubted it again (and the cycle keeps repeating)
* increased my brain capacity by playing sudoku all the time ;)
* decided to not buy anything I can live without during the month of September
* gotten a referral to a dermatologist to see if I can once and for all get rid of my skin problems
* shot some pictures for some awesome girls
* fully intended to write a post with pictures from our shoot
* generally enjoyed life
* and missed you all



Perhaps I'll get another post up soon with some pictures. I really did get some great ones of my adorable, wonderful nieces while in SD and while camping, and I would love to show my little girls off!

4 comments:

Christy said...

So glad to see you are doing well. I remember when we were trying to get pregnant and I kid you not there were like of our friends in the church at once all pregnant. OY!

Brandi said...

Man you've been busy!!!! Miss you and love you...looking foward to more posts!!!
B

Erica Young said...

I started reading the Twilight Series and can't put it down. I am so obsessed! I ran into an old high school friend over the weekend and asked how I was doing. Never expected her to have kids and she has 4 and asked when it was my turn. When I told her I couldn't she apologized for asking but it wasn't her fault, she didn't know. But I felt so sad inside and I thought I was ok with it but I guess I never will be. So I know how your feeling with everyone being pregnant around you. I have a few close friends that are pregnant right now and it really hurts.

So many Ideas not enough Time said...

And you have been having an amazing time hanging out, watching old movies with Sarah and I on Thursday nights.
I can't wait to see you this week, we missed you last.