Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friends

This summer I got to shoot pictures for two awesome young ladies.


J is a former student of mine, who is just starting her first year of college, and M is a current student of mine in her senior year of high school. These girls have been 'besties' their whole lives, so before J left I was able to get some pictures for the two of them. It was a fun morning, plus, it gave me more experience, so we all win!


While I so often hate the Central Valley, it does have its own, special (hot) beauty, so we capitalized on that while we could. When all fields were green and the hay was golden, we drove through the country looking for places to stop.















A few more of my favorite pictures from the day...

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great job Diana.
What cute girls too!
It's great to have good models.

So many Ideas not enough Time said...

I love the new look and the wonderful title Thank You Very Much!!! lol
Great pics too maybe you should shoot our families Christmas pics this year!?
See ya tomorrow.

Christy said...

your blog looks great and the girls look super cute in the photos. Come shoot my girls plleeeeaaaasssseeeee. ;)

Erica Young said...

Your new blog is awesome I love it. And these pictures are way cute! Great job on them! I need your email address to try to send CS4 to you. I tried with the one on facebook and it didn't work!