Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures

Before I post pictures of Marley...


I have taken so many pictures lately! My right hand and fingers are literally sore right now because I've been shooting so many frames. Yesterday was the KCHS homecoming, so between the homecoming floats and activities, the powder puff football game, and the JV and Varsity football games I shot over 1,200 pictures! (1200 is what I came home with, after deleting obviously bad ones off the camera, so I have no clue how many I actually took!). My hand hurt so bad last night. It was so cold and windy and I was down on the field taking pictures for the teams, but I got tons of great pictures for them, so I guess it was worth it. And then this morning I took senior pictures for a student, and took over 400 more. My camera needs a vacation!




And now some pictures of our adorable little poop factory!
The first is of her first night with us. She was fixed that day, and was very lethargic and scared. So she hid by the toilet all night! And when I woke up in the morning, our bedroom carpet and bathroom was covered in poop! We got her Wednesday, and we've already gone through 2 cans of carpet cleaner! Ack! (It's getting better now, though).



Her second day with us she was much more herself. I brought her out back, and she played around with tree bark and pine needles. She loves running around, and for some reason loves the spot where our patio meets the grass. No clue why that's fascinating, but she always goes there!




5 comments:

Erica Young said...

She is precious. When my dog was a puppy she liked to hide by the toilet too. Not sure why that is. You have your hands full. Especially with going to the bathroom in the house.

I read in a magazine that you get some puppy potty pads and put one in the house and move it closer and closer to the door so the puppy knows to let you know it's time to go outside.

Erica Young said...

And thanks about the house, I am so excited.

Christy said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Lisa said...

oh, he is adorable.....
almost as sweet as a baby, huh!!!
So glad to hear you are doing well and loving that new home!!!

Amberlynne said...

Awww, what a cute dog!