Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trying not to wallow in self pity...

Please pray for me, friends. I've been doing so, so well lately. I've been happy, content, and at absolute peace with our baby situation. I've been praying fervently, for us and for friends going through the same ordeal. And I've been doing so well.
I just found out yet another friend is pregnant. And while I'm excited for her, a huge wave of depression washed over me once I found out, because it's yet another reminder of what I don't have and yet want so desperately. I need an attitude adjustment again; I'm so tired of crying and being emotional over something I can't change. Pray for me, please.

6 comments:

Erica Young said...

I'm praying for you friend. My younger sister is due any day now and as happy as I am for her I am so upset. I have cried myself to sleep so many night wishing it was me that was pregnant.

Lisa said...

oh, I can so relate!
But we have to keep telling ourself, our time will come....
praying for you, as I always do....

Jaclyn Marina said...

I will pray for you !!!

Brandi said...

Love you Diana...I am praying

Leslie said...

praying for you Diana
so very much so!!

Lisa said...

how are you today....