Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thankful...

For so many things!

~An amazing, safe trip to beautiful Hawaii with some completely awesome teenagers ~


~ Including super-fun parasailing with Kyle ~


~ Tons of progress made in painting the living room ~

~ A new fence on the sideyard to keep Marley corralled ~


~ My Marley baby, even though she drives me crazy and might be retarded :) ~


~ A brother-in-law who helped us order all the parts for a new computer ~

~ Said brother-in-law who will be putting together the new computer when it gets here ~

~ My new flower pots that match my front door ~


~ New curtains for the kitchen and living room ~

~ A pastor who continuously teaches me so much every Sunday ~

~ My wonderful husband who built me the new fence ~

~ New flowers in my garden ~


~ A heart that is healing and growing and learning ~

~ The support and love and prayers I get from all of you ~

~ So much more ~

2 comments:

Christy said...

really nice post. I am glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying the little things. :)

Erica Young said...

I agree. You are great and I already told you on FB that I love your red door, so jealous! And also jealous you get the summer off! Enjoy all the little moments in life, I know I've been trying to.