Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quick little update

Well, I thought I would have more time once the play ended, but now I'm trying to catch up on all the things that I fell behind on, so I still don't have any time! The play went AMAZINGLY well! I am so proud of my actors. They were absolutely fantastic, and I heard nothing but good things from everyone who went, which is very encouraging. I'm now trying to catch up on my grading, which I completley fell behind on. And then it's on to making final tests, and all the end of the year prep. I am looking forward to this summer so much! I'm going to read a lot of books... catch up on scrapbooking... hopefully take a BUNCH of pictures... possibly take an art or photography class... and go visit my parents when my cousins are out! So excited!

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad the show went well. Summer is almost here. You can make it and then you get a nice break!

Leslie said...

so glad the play went well... your summer sounds so great by the way... so so great...

Lisa said...

Sounds like a great summer to me! If only I could find a way to get off during the summers....

Thinking you...

Leslie said...

Diana-
as side comments to your comment on my blog

-my hubby totally thinks cars should just go that way if they leave the blinker on for too long... it drives him bonkers too.
-and pee, is a good one.... so practical you are!

Lisa said...

Hope all is well with you!
How many days left of school?