Monday, July 28, 2008

We just found the perfect house!

Okay, I don't have time right now to explain everything, so I'll have to edit this later and gush on and on about this house, but I wanted to let you know now, just in case anyone checks, so that you can start praying we get this house! I know I just wrote about being afraid of giving up our 'fun money' and all that, but seriously, every worry went away when I walked in this house. I felt like I was home. And if someone else gets our home, I'll be very sad! We were the first offer, so that's good, and we offered what they were asking, so fingers crossed! It really is the absolute perfect house for us, and it has a red front door (something I have always loved and wanted in my house) and it's on a street called Sandcastle. How cool is that! I would love to live on a street named Sandcastle. So, pray, pray, pray we get this house. I'll seriously cry if we don't get it (but, then I'll be able to move on and find something else). I'll write more about it and all it's glorious perfection later tonight.

2 comments:

Erica Young said...

I'm praying for you Diana. My fingers are crossed! Good Luck!

Rhonda said...

All right. I'm praying!