Thursday, June 26, 2008

I love my little girls!

Well, they really aren't mine, but I love them so much anyway! I had a blast the other night (Tuesday) with my two nieces. Kyle and I go over to his parents every Tuesday night for dinner, and then we help out with Taylor and Ayla while Ryan and Sarah get to go on a date and have a break from the kids. I chased Taylor around all night with my camera, and got some pretty good shots of her. I took soooo many pictures! So, this post has quite a few. But trust me, they're worth it. My nieces are adorable!

One of the things Taylor loves to do is play in her sandbox and her pool. Her sandbox really is just a planter box filled with sand, but she loves it! A couple weeks ago she was standing in her sand, and I poured water into it, and asked her if it felt weird. Now, every time she goes over to Grandma and Grandad's house, she wants to "make weird." She fills up her bucket, pours it into the sandbox, and says "I'm making more weird!" She's so cute!




Later in the evening, she showed us how she can roll her tongue. Talented little one!



Now, here are some of the good pictures I got of the two that night. Grandma was reading to her in the first one.



You can see a booger in her nose in this one!


She has the most beautiful, curly hair. I love it! (It reminds me of mine :) )





She loves her swing.






Hanging out in the tree.












I hope my kids are as adorable and fun as these two are.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They are adorable - oh, that hair is amazing!!!

Looks like you guys had a great time and you are quit the photographer, huh?!?! Beautiful!

How is everything going - are you back on the meds this month???