Monday, June 16, 2008

Test Results

I finally got results back from Kyle's lab work last week, after calling my doctor. They're horrible about calling when they receive test results! Anyway, everything looks pretty good, and there's nothing for us to worry about with him (Thank you Lord!). At least one of our bodies works normally! Unfortunately, since I took this month off from the meds in order to get him tested, we have no clue when the next time will be that we'll get to try, since my body is so weird and not on any sort of schedule. Now we just play the waiting game, and once next cycle comes around, it's on to round three of the meds. I've got 3 more cycles left I can do before having to take a break from the drugs, so hopefully one of them works! Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, that is great news!!! Hope you are both enjoying your "break"...

Leslie said...

ohhh good news too, I had been wondering

Lisa said...

we need an update!
How are you, any news....